Peninsula Federal Credit Union Social Media Public Use Guidelines
We welcome member and non-member participation as a means of sharing experience, suggesting improvements, and contributing to conversations. We have established terms of public use regarding our social media sites, including Facebook.
To ensure posts that are productive, informative, respectful and lawful, we will review all comments and we will not post comments that are, or include:
- Spam - Comments focused on selling a product or service or for the purpose of directing to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain will be excluded.
- Personal attacks - If you disagree with the content, we would like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful to others. Malicious intent and/or participation in the conversation will be excluded.
- Illegal - Posts must not violate laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, or personal information, etc.
- Offensive Language - Comments including, but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded. Comments that contain threatening, offensive, derogatory, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated.
- Private or Confidential Information - Please do not provide any of your account details or other personal information when posting comments. If you have any immediate service needs, please contact or visit one of our branches.
- Posts from Individuals Under the Age of 13 - Will not be accepted.
- Contest Participants - Must be at least 18 years of age to win.
- Posts containing photos, audio or videos - Will not be accepted unless authorized by the Credit Union. These will be reviewed and will not be posted if deemed inappropriate.
All comments are reviewed by Peninsula Federal Credit Union. Comments are monitored, but not controlled by Peninsula Federal Credit Union. At our sole discretion, Peninsula Federal Credit Union reserves the right to deny the postings of any comment we deem inappropriate.
Peninsula Federal Credit Union does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are an authorized representative of the Credit Union. All posts are strictly those of the person commenting, and do not constitute an official position of Peninsula Federal Credit Union, unless they are posted by an authorized representative of the Credit Union. Peninsula Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its discretion.Go to main navigation