Let us help you pay for college to achieve your dreams.
Refinance your existing student loans with Peninsula Federal Credit Union to lower your monthly payments and reduce the interest rate.
You must have an open account at PFCU before applying for a student loan! Open an account now!
Now accepting applications for this year's Scholarship recipients.
Two recipients will receive $500 each.
- Student must be a member in good standing of Peninsula Federal Credit Union.
- Student must be enrolled in an accredited College, University, or trade school during the school year listed on the scholarship application.
- Student must maintain a GPA of 2.50.
- Student must attend the college, university, or trade school during the school year listed on the scholarship application.
- An essay on the topic of ”What does it mean to be a good student on the field, in the classroom, and in the community?” must be submitted by the applicant. Essays should be no more than 400 words in length and be double spaced.
Deadline for applications will be April 10th, 2023 and we will announce the winners May 25th.
Please submit this Application and Essay to email@example.com or drop it off at your local branch.
Go to main navigation