Peninsula Federal Credit Union's field of membership is limited to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, or businesses and other legal entities located in Alger, Baraga, Chippewa, Delta, Dickinson, Gogebic, Houghton, Iron, Keweenaw, Luce, Mackinac, Marquette, Menominee, Ontonagon, or Schoolcraft Counties, Michigan; Ashland, Florence, Forest, Iron, Marinette, Oconto, or Vilas Counties, Wisconsin.
- Members of record of this credit union as of July 5, 2000, date of conversion to a community field of membership;
- Members of record of the River Bay Credit Union as of the effective date of merger.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Volunteers in the community.
- Members of the immediate family or household.
- Organizations of such persons.
Once eligibility has been established, our basic membership requirement is to simply start your account with $5.00. That $5.00 must stay in your account for as long as you are a member. Once you become a member, you are a lifetime member.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. This application should be filled out by a parent of any child under the age of 13.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation